ROCK THE FELLS FESTIVAL TERMS AND INFORMATION
The site will open to public 11:00 hrs on Saturday 22 July 2017 until 23:00hrs on Saturday 22 July 2017.
1. The artist and performer lineup and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
2. For safety reasons under 16s should be accompanied by an adult when attending the festival. Under 16s will not be admitted without an adult ticket holder present.
2.1 Maximum four Adult 16+ tickets per order, therefore a maximum of sixteen Under 16 tickets per order.
ORDERS WHICH EXCEED THE GUIDELINES AND MAXIMUMS WILL BE CANCELLED WITHOUT WARNING. IF IN DOUBT EMAIL RockTheFells@gmail.com
3. The Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to:
(a) refuse admission in any circumstances
(b) evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
(c) evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
(d) in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the Festival site with contraband goods and / or prohibited articles. (SEE ADDITIONAL POLICIES REGARDING PROHIBITED ITEMS AND UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR)
3.2 Rock The Fells Festival operates a ‘Challenge 21’ policy for alcohol sales. If you look under 21, you will not be served alcohol unless you can prove you are over 18 – by presenting ID
4. Admission is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. The Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
5. This ticket is only valid when purchased direct from Rock The Fells. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
6. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be tolerated on site without the Festival’s prior written consent.
7. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site.
8. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for Television, Radio, Webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience.
9. Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. Rock The Fells Limited and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
1. Glass is PROHIBITED and WILL be confiscated at entrance. We are discouraging all plastic from the event, due to the difficult nature of recycling. Water will be available freely on site. No alcohol to be brought on site
Underage drinking will not be tolerated. Anyone found under the age of 18 with alcohol will have it confiscated and the parent/guardian contacted.
1a. Gates will be open during the following times:
Saturday: 11:00 – 21:00
If you arrive outside of these hours you will not be able to gain entrance to the festival!
2. Cars are required to pay £5 parking fee on arrival. Parking on the roadside and neighbouring residential areas is discouraged.
3. Official merchandise will be available on site.
4. Please use the toilets and urinals and do not pollute the streams and hedges.
5. Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided or take your litter home with you.
6. Vehicle checks will be in operation.
7. You may be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated.
8. No animals are allowed on site with the exception of registered guide/assistance dogs.
9. Fireworks and the burning of plastics are not permitted.
10. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
11. Lasers, smoke machines and strobe lighting may be in use at points during performance after nightfall.
12. AGE RESTRICTIONS!
Children aged 15 years and under (Under 16) enter FREE with a fee paying adult.
Under 16 years will not be admitted without a fee paying adult with a valid general admissions ticket.
Legal age restrictions for alcohol consumption apply.
13. Disabled toilet facilities are provided on site. For any other enquiries please get in touch.
14. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the site.
15. As of July 2007 smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas
16. Rock The Fells does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the festival due to reasons beyond the Festival’s control.
17. Drug enforcement laws are applicable on the festival site in accordance with the National Guidelines. Passive drug dogs maybe onsite.
18. Neither anti-social or illegal behaviour will be tolerated and participants run the risk of being evicted from the site.
19. The site is in rural countryside – if walking home after dark please ensure you have torches and wear clothing so you can be seen on the roads.
a) Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by Rock The Fells
b) Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.
c) 1.1 A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded on request. 1.2 As the ticket sales income is ringfenced as a donation to our charity partners we will ask our customers to waive any refunds in the event of cancellation.
d) Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
Drug Management Policy
Rock The Fells management seeks to ensure that patrons are not harmed as a result of the use of illicit substances.
The following policy considerations apply:
• All staff and guests will be subject to laws prohibiting use, possession or supply of illicit drugs
• All staff and guests will be subject to a “No Tolerance” policy on use of illicit drugs
• Illicit drug use will result in immediate removal and reporting to police
• All event staff and security personnel will be familiar with this policy and will be responsible for monitoring patron behaviour throughout the event activity
Search Policy & Procedures
The Security Company will employ their existing search procedures to ensure that illicit, dangerous and suspicious items are NOT brought into the event site. Guest search procedures will involve the following deployment and methods:
• Security staff will be positioned at the site access gate
• Security staff will inform guests that search is required prior to entry
• If the guest refuses to comply with request for search, security staff will inform the guest that they are not permitted to enter the event site
• Security staff must do everything reasonably practicable to ensure that no prohibited items enter the event sit
• When searching bags, Security will request guests to open bag so contents are visible. Hands will not be put inside compartments of a guest’s bag.
A list of prohibited items include:
- Weapons or any other item deemed dangerous by security
- Gas Bottles & BBQ’s
- Illicit substances
Patrons with illicit items will be referred to the police. Illicit items include;
• Any form of drugs
• All forms of perceivable weapon
Rock The Fells Removal Policy has been designed to provide effective response and processing
procedures to all offences committed within the event site. The removal policy includes all
offences that require the removal of a person from the event site.
Incidents which may require removal from the site include:
• Breach of perimeter fence
• Vandalism of property
• Possession of illegal items
• Possession of weapons
• Criminal Offence
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING
Updated 12 July 2016
Rock The Fells is a trademark of Rock The Fells Limited. All rights reserved.